Friday, November 30, 2012

Sequels in Nov. 2012

The last day of each month, I will make postscripts of my entries in this month.

NOV 26, 2012
Coming of KINDLE

KINDLE PAPERWHITE has come to my home. Wonderful!
The first impression is that it's a little heavy. Maybe due to front light, Kindle Paperwhite is not as light as it looks like. Touch screen is very smart. It is so sorry that audio function is omitted. In spite of some disadvantage, it is a cute gadget.



NOV 5, 2012
Politic initiative or abuse of power?

One week after, Ms. Makiko Tanaka, the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, withdrew her decision that she had rejected the establishment of 3 new universities. The 3 universities are permitted safely. Some rumor has occurred. Said, officials in the Ministry had asked Ms. Tanaka in advance to say “NO!” to show the force of the government to industry of academism. I do not know whether it is true or false. If the officials wrote the scenario, they are poor storyteller, I think.


OCT 31, 2012
New PC with WIN8 by Panasonic (2)

With many troubles, finally I asked for exchange of the machine to the vender. Now I am writing this entry with the new Let’s Note AX2. Unfortunately some troubles are still alive. The touchpad is quite unstable. The staffs in customer center were very kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment