Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pulau Bali, The island of Gods (2)

(1) http://shiinaworld.blogspot.jp/2013/01/pulau-bali-island-of-gods-1.html

Bali is a very rain rich region. One day I met very heavy rain. I have never experienced such a rain except Typhoon in Japan.


Road on Bali are always crowded with cars and motorcycles. Traffic jam is very frequent. There was a lot of people waiting a taxi at the airport.



Desa Kintamani is a hill side village in Bali.

Unfortunately when I went there it was misty, so I could not see beautiful landscape.
I had a lunch at a café beside a rice terrace.


Pura Tirta Empul is a shrine build in 10-14th century.
There are some ponds, regarded as holy springs, in which we can bathe. Many citizens were bathing at comfort.




(To be continued.)

*sequel

No comments:

Post a Comment