Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cook own meal

To be honest, I cook very badly. Nonetheless I often cook by myself. The most important reason for it is that I am responsible for my product. I never fail to eat my meal.

My concepts of cooking are quite simple.

(1) Easy to cook
I cannot wait for cooking. Over an hour is too long for me to make something to eat.


Fried rice is one of my favorites. This is Thai-taste spicy rice.

(2) Full of vegetables
One of the disadvantages in eating out is lack of vegetables. Therefore, I use a large amount of vegetables in my menu.


This is Japanese Curry with boiled Pork. I used a couple of onions to make curry.

(3) Low cost
Some food materials are quite expensive. In contrast, I can cook some menu with low cost.


This is Okonomiyaki, originally a local food in western area in Japan. You can make it with flour, cabbage, and an egg.

1 comment:

  1. Looks nice! You are a good cooker, I think.

    Peet

    ReplyDelete