Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Karuizawa (1)

I went to Karuizawa the last weekend.

Karuizawa is a middle-east region in Japan. It is famous as a summer resort because of its low temperature and beautiful landscape.

I lent a cottage for a few days to stay there.

Nagano Shinkansen (Super Express) is available to reach Karuizawa. It takes only one hour from Tokyo.


There was a calm and silent atmosphere.


I could find some shops providing bicycle for lent. And there were some estate agents around the station.


Nearby the station, a big shopping mall was open. It included several outlet stores.


The landscape was so relaxing.


I ate some vegetable foods, in addition to pasta at an Italian restaurant.


(To be continued)

1 comment:

  1. Seems nice! I envy you. How was the weather?

    Peet

    ReplyDelete