Monday, June 30, 2014

Sequels in June 2014

June 23, 2014
Sexual abuse in Tokyo assembly

Tokyo assembly has ended its season of this year. However, the argument has not been calmed. Some researchers have attempted to identify the voices in the debate. It revealed that there were several jeering except Suzuki's one.

I am not concerned who made such jeering. The problem is the existence of such jeering to discriminate women in an official field.


June 20, 2014
Amazon rush into Smartphone

Not sure to compete Amazon, Google presented Ara, customizable smartphone recently.

Forbes: Google Powered Up A Semi-Functional Project Ara Prototype Device at I/O

Ara has a potential to destroy the previous market of smartphone as I mentioned. I have no idea about the winner of this war.


June 11, 2014
Driving with epilepsy

Besides of epileptic diseases, patients with dementia are going to be prohibited to drive a car in Japan.
By the way, a few days ago, I heard the news of critical case of a car accident caused by a hallucinatory herb user. I think such addictions are far more risky than epilepsy in terms of social behaviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment