Monday, August 31, 2015

Sequels in August 2015

Finally I left the flat, to return to Japan.



Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Age of Ultron, a potential future

I saw this movie in the cinema with English language and Japanese subtitles. The 3D vision was splendid.


Monday, August 24, 2015
Seven things I want to do after returning to Japan

At first, I ate tonkotsu ramen, and bought a textbook of internal medicine. For other things I am planning what to accomplish.


Saturday, August 15, 2015
X-Men: Days of Future Past - Rogue Cut, charming but redundant

I bought a blue-ray disc of this title in the Japanese version. In the Rogue Cut version, another voice actress played the role of Mystique in Japanese, modified from Ayame Goriki, the original actress in the film. Goriki was criticized for her poor performance. I have not tried the new one, but I felt Goriki was not so terrible.


Friday, August 14, 2015
Blast in Tianjin injured over 700 people

As far as I know, a dominant cause of the enhanced burst seems that spraying water to some chemicals stored in the factory led to an undesirable reaction. If so, it should be attributed to the lack of knowledge in the firefighters. It is also possible that chemicals were kept in the factory inappropriately. More than 100 people have been killed in this accident.


Monday, August 17, 2015
Abe presented a statement of 70th anniversary of the WWII

Abe's presentation seems having successful. In the domestic side, it was considerably well accepted. Furthermore, I feel China and South Korea are not condemning this speech so harshly.


Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Forced feeding against hunger strike in Israel

There is a case being adapted to the legislation of forced feeding. It is uncertain other protesters will also be to subjected one after another.

Palestinian hunger strike tests Israel force-feeding law


Sunday, August 2, 2015
Windows 10 has come, but not to mine

I updated my note PC to Windows 10. And I am facing many troubles. The performance of Windows 10 is terrible. I do not recommend you to use it, at least with the upgrading OS.


Saturday, August 1, 2015
Debris likely to be of the missing Malaysia aircraft was found

It is still uncertain that the debris are the part of missing aircraft exactly. It seems more time will be needed to make a conclusion of this mysterious tragedy.

Inquisitr: Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Found wing part only deepens mystery of missing plane

No comments:

Post a Comment