Friday, May 27, 2016

MacBook early 2016 has come

I got MacBook (early 2016 model) for business use.


Macbook was developed last year as the first model of Mac mobile notebook with a Retina display. MacBook Air is an excellent one but equips a display with lower resolution. Therefore, I was looking forward a new model.

However, MacBook in 2015 was expensive referring to its spec. The shape of it did not attract me. So, I dare not to buy it.

My past entry: Too thin new Mac Book with Retina Display

This time, the new model of MacBook was released. It has improved CPU and battery. It is regrettable that only one USB type-C port is available as same as the old model. But it is not so problematic for me because I seldom use a USB memory stick. I usually rely on cloud drives to transfer the data.

My past entry: New Macbook 2016

I decided to buy MacBook for the purpose of my work. To be honest, I was annoyed to use Windows PC every time. It is not sure Mac is superior to Windows. But, it should be a beautiful experience to try a new OS.

How do I feel about the new machine?


I have not examined its performance. But it will be OK for my general use. Despite my concern, it seems tough enough for mobile use. Instead, it is heavy than I expected.

Now I am concerned about its battery. I will be satisfied if it lasts all a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment