Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sequels in June 2016

Thursday, June 23, 2016
Brexit determined, UK to leave EU

Brexit vote is assuredly the biggest issue in the world economy in this year. The UK government seems to hesitate to declare the leave to the EU quarter head. The situation is still fragile.


Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Frozen shoulder?

Unfortunately, my shoulder became painful soon again. In addition, I got some injuries afterwards. I have to take care of myself.


Saturday, June 11, 2016
IS is suffering from lack of money

Just recently, Istanbul Atatürk was subjected to a terror attack by suicidal bombers. It is also suspected that IS is responsible for this case. I hate this kind of merciless crimes regardless of the reasons.

The Guardian: Turkey airport attack: 41 killed in explosions at Istanbul Atatürk



Friday, June 10, 2016
Second impression on MacBook 2016 model

My MacBook is working well. Just a few days ago, however, it received 500 MB of data in a few minutes when I connected it to the internet using tethering with my smartphone. And it overwhelmed the limitation of the data transaction.  I have to investigate which application caused such a large amount of data transaction.


Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Cannabis use brings you few physical problems?

In Japan, using cannabis is prohibited even for medical use. Recently, a man who has been suffering from cancer was arrested for cultivating cannabis. He claims innocent because his act is based on the human right to live. It is uncertain how the judge considers his act, but I am sympathetic to him, considering that he was released from pain using cannabis. There is evidence suggesting the effect of cannabis for treating cancer.


Saturday, June 4, 2016
Schroedinger's cat and lovely world

I read another book about quantum theory. There are several interpretations of the quantum world, I have learned. One of the possible hypotheses is that the world we perceive is an illusion. It is interesting that such a fantastic idea is seriously treated. Quantum mechanism is so complicated that we have many things to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment