Sunday, November 27, 2016

Jigsaw puzzle

Recently, I bought a jigsaw puzzle for killing time.

I had only a couple of experiences of completing a jigsaw puzzle. I remember I achieved a puzzle composed of 400 pieces. It was a tough work in my memory. However, I am over 40-year-old. So, I decided to challenge a 1000 pieces puzzle.

Amazon.com: Ceaco Thomas Kinkade - Sunset on Lamplight Lane Puzzle (1000 Piece)

The picture printed on the pieces was drew by Thomas Kinkade. He created several works including Disney characters. I was fascinated in his beautiful drawing. Repairing his picture would be an exciting attempt, I convinced.



First, the frame should be completed.


After then, some specific pieces were fixed with ease.


But it was time-consuming to complete this work. It took over a week.

Finally, I got it!


Now, I am wondering how to treat this complete puzzle. I can stabilize the puzzle with a glue. But I have no space to display it in my room. I have to consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment