Saturday, July 15, 2017

Journey to Prague (1)

As I wrote yesterday, I had an international trip. The destination was Prague.

I attended an international conference on forensic mental health. My presentation was planned on the first day. Therefore, I attended almost all the schedule.


I had to visit Paris to reach Prague. I used AirFrance, a leading airline company in France. Croissant served in the airplane was very delicious. Also, a lavatory at the Charles-de-Gaulle airport was very cool.

Prague is located in Eastern Europe. The appearance of this town was similar to other European cities. It is said that Prague has several traditional buildings because they were not destroyed in the WWII. But, I did not look around the town other than visiting the conference place. So, I am not sure how they are beautiful.


There are lots of people smoking at Prague. Unfortunately, waste of cigar is frequently seen on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment