Friday, September 8, 2017

Psychedelic drug and fever

Although the harm is well known, some psychedelic drugs such as LSD are still popular among some people. Users say they bring them a fantastic experience.


Indeed, a recent study suggests LSD cause your brain a heightened state of consciousness. Thus, the brain activity was elevated after taking LSD.

The Guardian: Psychedelic drugs induce 'heightened state of consciousness', brain scans show

So far, some artists were fond of taking psychedelic drugs. It was for promoting imagination. This finding is consistent with their experience.

However, I need not rely on such drugs for enhancing my brain. To begin, I caught a cold and suffered from a serious headache. And I had several psychedelic dreams. Perhaps I had feverish delirium. This experience was quite similar to that of taking LSD, while I have no experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment