Friday, April 13, 2018

Google's Blogger setting updated

Today, I noticed the preference of my Blogger web app page was changed.

Some items on the site were translated into Japanese, such as "new post" to "atarashii toko." And the mention "Your language preference for Blogger can be changed in your Google Account settings" appeared in front of the page.

I am not sure that Blogger became to be applicable for Japanese, or this change is accidental. There are already many Japanese people using Blogger as a tool of blog writing. Therefore, it is unlikely that Google had not provided a Japanese interface in Blogger.

Then, why Google offered a Japanese interface for me just now? I do not know.

Anyway, I will continue writing English entries, both for you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment