Friday, May 18, 2018

Spider guardian

There are species most people hate. Insects are good examples, as well as spiders.


But it is better not kill the spider found in your house. One of the reasons is that spiders eat other insects which are more harmful to you. In Japan, the gecko is known as a guardian of the house for the similar reason.

The Conversation: Should I kill spiders in my home? An entomologist explains why not to

I know the fact the article above describes. Therefore, I never kill the spiders at home.

However, I see mini-spiders almost every day in recent. I wonder where they live.

The other day, I saw a huge spider. Its shape was bigger than my hand!  Maybe it was a cellar spider.

By the way, it is said that spider tastes like chocolate. You can eat it after getting rid of the legs. I dare not to try, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment