Thursday, August 31, 2017

Sequels in August 2017

August 24, 2017
Shuffling your thought to sleep

I have not tried this method, because I have no trouble with my sleep, fortunately.


August 22, 2017
Tunnels & Trolls Adventures released

I have completed some scenarios in T&T Adventures. It is very fun. I expect more scenarios will be soon released. Also, I would like to make my original scenarios with this App someday.


August 13, 2017
Password ruling should be reconsidered

Very recently, I was annoyed to request to change the password. I believe the regular change of passwords is no more useful to protect my account.


August 3, 2017
Bitcoin Cash, a fruit of hard fork

Surprisingly, Bitcoin Cash is alive with high magnitude of value. Furthermore, the price of Bitcoin is still rising. I think many owners of Bitcoin made profits with this fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment